‘Cool Roof’ Liquid Applied Waterproofing Systems
MRC Group specialise in internationally recognised, environmentally friendly ‘Cool Roof’ liquid applied waterproofing coatings for all types of existing roofs and gutters in the commercial, industrial, retail and mining industry sectors in Southern Africa.
MRC Group’s systems can be applied to all types of flat roof, metal roof sheeting and gutters, WITHOUT having to remove and dispose of the existing roof or gutters. All our liquid applied waterproofing systems are backed with unrivalled guarantees up to 20 years, even under permanently ponding conditions.
MRC’s ‘Cool Roof Technology’ coatings reflect or dissipate the impact of the sun’s rays on your roof, and gutters therefore reducing the temperature within the building, whilst extending the life of the roof system itself.
Waterproofing Systems available:
We have large array of waterproofing systems available for almost every application as follows:-
- AquaFlect 5, 10 & 20 – High solids polyurethane ‘cool roof’ liquid applied waterproofing system that reflects up to 90% of the sun’s rays backed with a 5, 10 or 20 year product guarantee.
- HydroFlect 5 & 10 – Acrylic ‘cool roof’ liquid applied waterproofing system that reflects up to 85% of the sun’s rays backed with a 5 or 10 year product guarantee.
- Gaco – High solids silicone ‘cool roof’ liquid applied waterproofing system that reflects up to 83% of the sun’s rays backed with a 20 year product guarantee.
- INCA Thermal Technology – Ceramic ‘cool roof’ liquid applied coating system that dissipates up to 90% of heat backed with a 10 year product guarantee.
All our liquid applied ‘cool roof’ coating systems can provide an equivalent R-Value of between 0.5 to 1.50 (m2.K/W) calculated through rational design.
Waterproofing Roof Applications:
Virtually any kind of flat or low pitched roofing can be waterproofed with our range of thermal liquid applied waterproofing system backed with an up to 20 Year ‘Guardian’ System Warranty, such as:-
- Asphalt, Felt & Tar, Torch On e.g. Derbigum & Modified Bitumen
- Asbestos & Metal Roofing systems
- Concrete, Fibreglass & Lead materials
- Steel, Concrete and Asbestos Gutters
Thermal Coating Solutions:
Virtually any kind of plant, tank, silo, pipework and storage system can be coated with a thermal coating to enable the liquid or material inside to stay warm or cold for longer thus reducing your energy costs and extending the life of the actual silo, storage and pipe system.
“Working together with you, to provide Thermal Liquid Applied Coating Solutions for roofs, gutters and storage / transportation vessels and reduce your ongoing cooling costs.”