Green & Renewable Systems.
Our full range of green roof systems can be installed on both low pitched aluminium metal roofing systems and our waterproofing flat roofing systems.
For more detail click on this link ‘Green Roof Systems including waterproofing or metal roof system with a complete system warranty.’
Features and Benefits:-
- Reduce and manage the run off water from rainwater, reducing the pressure on the drainage system below the ground.
- Improve thermal and acoustic performance of the roofing system.
- Increase the longevity and protect the roof system.
- Reduce the impact of Urban Heat Islands.
- Removes pollutants and carbon dioxide from the atmosphere while increasing oxygen.
- Minimal maintenance requirements.
Living Wall Systems.
Creating internal or external living walls or vertical gardens are panels of plants, using carefully designed irrigation systems, on free standing or attached support structures.
For more detail click on this link ‘Living Wall Systems including waterproofing or metal roof system with a complete system warranty.’
Feature and Benefits:-
- Reduces the impact of thermal expansion on the building.
- Living walls provide protection to the exterior of the building by providing protection from UV radiation.
- Living green walls have been shown to reduce levels in harmful pollutants by 40% and 60% respectively.
- Reduces noise levels and aids concentration within the building.
- Helps combat poor air conditioning and drying heating.
Rainwater Harvesting Systems.
With the supply of water rising up the priority order in the lives of most people around the world, rainwater harvesting systems are being careful considered in storing rainwater.Rainwater harvesting is a system that is gaining speed over time. Areas that experience high amounts of rainfall will benefit the most, with the appropriate storage systems.
Features and Benefits:-
- Reduce the cost of water used within the building.
- Used for irrigation, flushing toilets, laundry, washing & showering.
- Reduce the demand on ground water.
- Reduces floods and soil erosion.
- Relieves demand on the already stressed municipal system.
Energy Efficient Roof Systems.
The easiest and simplest way of converting the Building Envelope to a truly green solution is by using over-roofing systems and built up systems, to upgrade any existing roofing and cladding system to an energy efficient, reducing the carbon emissions, the cost of the operational energy costs of heating & cooling the building itself, with the added advantage of reducing the pressure on electricity generation.
Features & Benefits:-
- Increase the R-Value of the external fabric.
- Minimise energy loss due to thermal bridging (values).
- Minimise energy loss due to air permeability through the building envelope.
- Minimise the risk of surface condensation.
Please note that compressed insulation in current forms of construction reduces the R-Value of the insulation by over 40%.
“Energy Efficient metal roofs compliance drives down your operational costs and reduces carbon emissions.”